Rumornet - We've got our ears and eyes all over the net!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tigergate: Tiger confesses and mistresses keep coming out the woodwork.

 Tiger is finally admitting to his cheating ways and released the following statement:

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.
I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."


So I've heard so many stories about Tiger Wood's philandering for so many years. Flying famous models and actresses to spend quality time with him.  His clean image isn't so clean, dude has been chopping down chicks all over the world for years and finally with last week's accident everything is coming to light.  It's no longer a secret that the young golf icon despite being married is still doing his thing.  Now 2 more women have come out saying they've been seeing Mr. Woods for years.

The latest woman to come out has been exposed by Life and Style magazine:
Kalika Moquin, a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas, hooked up with Tiger more than once at his Las Vegas hotel during the weekend of Oct. 23, an insider tells Life & Style. Kalika is the third woman to be publicly linked to Tiger. Club promoter Rachel Uchitel and Los Angeles cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs have also been named in shocking reports as women with whom Tiger has cheated on his wife of five years, Elin Nordegren.
When contacted by Life & Style, Kalika neither confirmed nor denied an affair with Tiger. “It’s not appropriate for me to comment one way or the other,” she said. “At this time, I’m just choosing to focus on my job.”
Reps for Tiger would not comment. But the insider tells Life & Style, “They’ve hooked up a bunch of times. Tiger told Kalika that married life isn’t all it’s built up to be. He said he wasn’t happy in his marriage or his home life and that there was just so much pressure on him.”

 Then there's the 24 yr old cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs in Vegas who claims she's been with him since 2007.   She's has proof with over 300 text messages and numerous sexual encounters and now the voicemail below from US Weekly where Tiger leaves a message asking Ms. Grubbs to take her name off her phone.  He warned her that his wife might be calling her because she has been going thru his phone.




So last week Tiger crashed his truck by his driveway while trying to get away from God knows what.  His wife Elin supposedly confronted him about his cheating ways and a fight ensued which resulted in scratches on his face, him running out of the car into his truck while being chased by her with a golf club.  He has repeatedly denied this is what happened and has refused to speak with police investigators.  TMZ has more on the whole scandal that is still unfolding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home